Re: [Spridgets] Water temp question..

To: "bmwwxman ." <bmwwxman@gmail.com>, Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Spridgets] Water temp question..
From: Kirk Hargreaves <khargreaves2@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 12:13:12 -0700
References: <20140921.213146.3952.0@webmail-beta02.vgs.untd.com> <002701cfd68d$0ea0dd70$2be29850$@net> <1411417540.37378.YahooMailNeo@web125404.mail.ne1.yahoo.com> <9B36C923-1EE5-4CAB-9025-EE9A7AFB6876@comcast.net> <FDF305AE-A034-4B9D-A6CC-F70287556FDC@gmail.com> <CAMyxPEL7rBhxSxHP-_oktjpx2dnKCu-qLTEqd7fnbKbpbH=4Ew@mail.gmail.com> <CAJgjnuox2aPh0FFDovxayddQxGU71PDm91fhfmhbcLRTyS1t1Q@mail.gmail.com>
Jim,

Re: a small loss of pressure.

Very well might have been why my stock radiators would not keep my engine
cool. They were way off the chart into overheated territory.

More than what would be expected just because they were designed for a
British climate.

But I am happy that the situation caused me to pirate the radiator out of
the Swift.

Kirk

PS
(I hear that the Type E cooling system can be difficult.  That it must be
maintained to the max or it will radically overheat).

spridgets@autox.team.net

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive