Why me, Lord?

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Why me, Lord?
From: "JEFF ANTOSIAK USAET(UTC -04:00)" <sunbeam@e-mail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 May 1996 10:51:49 EDT
Joe,

If the coat hanger doesn't work, and you've tried pushing down on the hood
while someone is pulling on the release, then, if memory serves me correctly,
you can unbolt the hood from the hinges with the hood shut. Not a lot of fun,
and it takes a while, but, I remember doing this about 20 years ago when I
was fine tuning the hood adjustment.Oops, wrong way on the release!!!
P.S. If all else fails, use a Plasma Cutter, much neater than the Flame Wrench!
:)

Jeff Antosiak

Back to lurking...