Re: Re[2]: Re; Air Cleaners

To: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Re; Air Cleaners
From: Harold Hartsell <hartsell@thegrid.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jun 1996 20:41:20 -0700
>      -Yes I did and thanks very much. I also got "flamed" by some others
>      who said I should M.Y.O.B. It was just the way I was un-tactfully
>      "ordered" to not pursue the air-cleaner question.

Phil,

        Funny about that "flamed" business.... I've been flamed a couple of
times for really strange and
insignificant reasons. I was flamed once from a person on the list that to my
knowledge does not even have a
Tiger.

        I think owning a Tiger is fun. I like having one.  I like working on
it. I like talking about it. I
like sharing information about it. I don't think "flaming" really has any place
in the Tiger fraternity.
Everyone has a right to an opinion. It's supposed to be fun, isn't it?

When you get your air cleaners ready, let me know. I'll buy one.

Harold