Re: Re; Air Cleaners

To: tigers@autox.team.net, Rick Fedorchak <richard.fedorchak@gsfc.nasa.gov>
Subject: Re: Re; Air Cleaners
From: LeBrun@hii.hitachi.com
Date: Wed, 10 Jul 96 10:12:48 PST
     All;

     -Thx for all your comments. I'm gonna' run with it until I absolutely
     hit the wall on this, not because somebody says I shouldn't. The only
     free advice I EVER got from my family lawyer was that free advice is
     worth exactly what you pay for it.

     -I've got over 25 years of Mfg. Experience in the Silicon Valley from
     stuffing circuit boards putting myself through school (MBA) to
     Purchasing Manager & Director of Operations. I've been recruited to
     work for "small-time" companies like FMC, Silicon Graphics & Lam
     Research. Last year I saved 45% in mfg. costs by going to the same
     supplier I contacted on the prelim. for the repro TIGER air cleaner.

     -I think I'm reasonably qualified to make adult decisions on what I
     can & cannot do. I get paid very well at work for this skill, &
     especially concerning my free time and what is an enjoyable hobby.

     -I agree with lots of the comments below. Should we turn up our noses
     at making things better, even if the original "stuff" isn't around
     anymore? Gee, maybe I should get rid of all my CD's because they don't
     make 78 RPM records nowadays?

     -Get real folks, wake up and smell the onion dip!! I'm gonna' have fun
     with my car, I hope you all do too.

                                Phil