Re: Spin on oil filter

To: "larryall@pacbell.net" <larryall@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Spin on oil filter
From: "Kempinski, Robert M." <RKEMPINS@SSF4.jsc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 10:58:00 -0500
------
REPLY FROM: Kempinski, Robert M.
Microsoft Mail v3.0 (MAPI 1.0 Transport) IPM.Microsoft Mail.Note
From: Larry Allbritton
To:  Kempinski, Robert M.
Cc:  tigers@autox.team.net
Date: 1996-10-23 21:23
Message ID: 577E7387F02CD011A5540020AFFC10C2

------
Larry  (and other) wrote about the baby oil filter and adapter

 Tin snip snippage of quoted material.

>You need to go to the junk yard or to your nearest Ford dealer and get
>a "insert-o".  The part number is F1AZ-6890-B.

Joe Parlanti ordered the parts and we are going to the Ford dealer
at lunch today. Cost $3.80. We'll both be converting our Tigers
this weekend. We'll also be helping Bryon Fortney put his motor
back into his Tiger after the paint shop fixed
his paint. We're getting good at motor pulling and pushing.
That engine stand I made has been getting a good workout.

What fun and thanks for the info everyone.

Rob Kempinski
Houston Texas