Re: Re[2]: The trouble with TAC / Call for consensus and sanity.

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: The trouble with TAC / Call for consensus and sanity.
From: john hess <jfhess@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 1997 21:38:18 -0700
>I have a potential solution for those of you who "just want to have fun and
>preserve the Marque"  When you relocate the sheetmetal parts to make your
>"rebody" simply leave the Alpine Identification on the cowl.  We are happy
>to see Tigers saved in this manner.  I promise the Alpine tags will not
>interfere with your enjoyment nor will they detract from the performance.
>To make things even better,  it's totally legal in all states.  This is
>such a gloriously simple idea, I'm not sure why I haven't proposed it
>before.  A real win - win solution.
>
>Tom Hall

Congratulations Tom.  Simple, elegant, lawful.  The only one who could be
against such a proposal is someone out to make money from the marque and
thus someone who is not a true devotee.

John F Hess                       1968 Land Rover Dormobile "Elvis"
jfhess@wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us      1984 Mazda GLC "Mazda box"
dormobile homepage:               1960 swb pu "Stubby" (actually Katherine's)
http://wheel.dcn.davis.ca.us/~jfhess/homepage.html