Pro long

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Pro long
From: "Chris S. Mottram"<Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 22:33:29 -0400

From: Chris S. Mottram@ECCI on 05/14/97 10:33 PM

I know the Slick 50/oil additive issue has been beat here already
but........
Have any of you seen the Prolong  infomercial?  They add this stuff to a
Viper and several other cars, drain out the oil, and drive/race them around
for hours.  They dump sand and water in the valve train and the engine
keeps running.  They remove the oil pan and run the engine with no oil or
pan.
I can speak from experience that if you used Slick 50 and then drain the
oil, the engine will freeze.  I froze one with a bad oil consumption
problem.
Does anyone have the web site URL that addresses the effectiveness of these
treatments?

Thanks,
Chris
Where did I put my abdominzer, oh right there next to my healthrider.

(My apologies to folks outside of the US who probably don't have to suffer
through these 30 minute televised snake oil sales pitches)