Re: Pro long

To: "Chris S. Mottram"<Chris.S.Mottram@ecc.com>
Subject: Re: Pro long
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 20:17:06 -0700
At 10:33 PM 5/14/97 -0400, Chris S. Mottram wrote:

>From: Chris S. Mottram@ECCI on 05/14/97 10:33 PM
>
>I know the Slick 50/oil additive issue has been beat here already
>but........
>Have any of you seen the Prolong  infomercial?  They add this stuff to a
>Viper and several other cars, drain out the oil, and drive/race them around
>for hours.  They dump sand and water in the valve train and the engine
>keeps running.  They remove the oil pan and run the engine with no oil or
Actually Chris, when I first saw your subject, I (blush) thought this was
pertaining to a product I last purchas......oops, SAW in one of those girly
magazine shops, you know, the ones with those great video vending machines
that eat quarters???

Sounds like an interesting product....will have to watch some more late
might TV rather than answering e-mail.  I would be obliged to know the next
time you hear it will be televised...

Regards,

Allan
B9472373