RE: Pro long

To: alpines@Autox.Team.Net, tigers@Autox.Team.Net,
Subject: RE: Pro long
From: "Richard Atherton (Entex)" <a-richat@MICROSOFT.com>
Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 23:49:49 -0700
The Engine with the Gravel and Dirt.:  There was no load on that
engines, they were dowsing it in "Cold Water", and since there was no
pan or oil, the Dirt wasn't being circulated into the oil passages and
delicate bearing surfaces.  Throwing a fist full of dirt and gravel on
the Rocker arms isn't going to hurt anything in the short term of that
commercial.  The only thing that was goig to get that engine was heat,
but the fire hose took care of that.

Rich