RE: Sorry, Martha

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Sorry, Martha
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Tue, 22 Jul 1997 06:57:00 -0700
>       I bought my rugs from that one eyed pirate back when he was
still in
>       business . . .
>
>       . . . So it looks like I'll be able to keep my rugs looking half
decent for
>       a few more years, and Martha Wheat won't be seeing any four
digit
>       checks for my tan interior too soon.

Wait a minute Stu.  You're holding Martha to blame for some bum rugs you
bought from Jim?  That doesn't sound quite fair.  Could be that Martha
had nothing to do with Jim's carpet-kit sales.  Did you ask her?

Ramon

P.S.  Thanks for the tip on the dye.  We  have the same problem with the
rugs in the Cherokee that we bought from that outfit in Alabama a couple
of years ago.