Re: Sorry, Martha

To: Harold Hartsell <hartsell@thegrid.net>, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sorry, Martha
From: "Randy Zimmermann" <RZIMM@hhh.umn.edu>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 09:34:20 CST
Harold,

Stu's probably feeling very frustrated right now.  His original post
had nothing to do at all with Martha Wheat or the quality of her
work.  It was, instead, a commentary about the smuck on the East
Coast that sold him the carpet kit some time ago and the solution he
found to "reinvigorate" them.  As a result, he said, this would delay
his need to purchase carpets from Martha.  That was it.  He post was
in essence a tech tip for others with similarly faded carpets.

Ramon started this twisted thread by reacting to Stu's post based on
his misreading of it.  Like everthing else on the list recently,
things have spun out of control.

Randy Zimmermann