Re: Sorry, Martha

To: STUART_BRENNAN@HP-Andover-om3.om.hp.com, tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Sorry, Martha
From: "Spontelli, Ramon" <rs11@ElSegundoCA.NCR.COM>
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 1997 07:24:00 -0700
>  Jeez, am I the only one who can understand what I wrote????

Sorry, Stu, I guess it was a combination of the words and the structure,
but it sounded to me like you were taking a shot at Martha.

>  All I said was that I bought some rugs of dubious quality,
>  from a weasel many years ago, and they faded.
>  The spray I used restored their color.
>  So maybe I'll postpone my complete interior renovation,
>  using good materials, for a few more years.

I see now.  You didn't mean you won't be doing any more busines with
Martha, you meant you wouldn't be doing it as soon as you had thought
you would.

>  Unless Martha Wheat resembles a one eyed pirate (named Joe,
>  incidentally), I don't understand how anyone could think I was
trashing her.

That was one thing that didn't add up; Jim Wallace, as I recall, has two
eyes.

>  Get out of "TUXXII" mode and turn your senses of humor back on.

Sir, AYE-AYE, Sir!

Ramon

P.S.  I didn't know Joe had only one eye.