Re[2]: Header wrap

To: laifman@flash.net, JEwords@aol.com
Subject: Re[2]: Header wrap
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 97 14:00:05 EST

     After reading your e-mail I'm glad I never went the route of trying
     all the mods to make a Tiger run 'cool'.  Mine has everything stock,
     radiator, fan, shroud, hood and it keeps it's cool as well as your
     modified car.  As long as the car is moving, no problem. If it sits,
     the temperature starts to climb.  I've been known to pop the hood if
     stuck in traffic which stabilizes the temp for a short time.
       My changes: 1) recore the radiator like original, 2) use a new temp.
     sensor 3) Water Wetter 4) 160' high performance thermostat.  Maybe
     there is no answer to the eternal question of 'How do I keep my Tiger
     from losing its cool?'

     Jeff