Canadian Fans

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Canadian Fans
From: Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 1997 20:13:36 -0700
Well, finally getting off my keister and employing many of the
recomendations made regarding cooling Tigers.

The radiator is out of the Tiger and will be re-cored with a 4 row Modine
later on this week.  Am considering the Edelbrock or Stewart Hi-Po Water
pumps for later on.

In the meantime, I would like to get my hands on one of those 6-blade Ford
Canadian Fans.  Have tried many Ford dealers to no avail.....seems as
though the part is discontinued.  Did some junk yard shopping this weekend
and could not locate any 69-70 Mavericks with Air Conditioning that had the
Fan intact.  Any sources you can offer??? Do ya have one lying around
gathering dust??

Thanks for any help the list can offer.  And most importantly, thanks to
all the good advice from the list that has lead to these modifications.
(Including blocking the openings near the horns.....figure it actually
dropped 5 degrees and kept the car cooler, longer, than ever before!)

Regards,

Allan
B9472373   (8-{)>