Re: Canadian Fans

To: <tigers@Autox.Team.Net>, <alcon@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Canadian Fans
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 97 12:15:04 -0500

     Classic Sunbeam and lists a  6 blade fan in their catalog for a Tiger.

     1 800-24-sunbeam

     Jeff

Subject: Canadian Fans
Author:  Allan Connell <alcon@earthlink.net> at INTERNET
Date:    10/13/97 8:13 PM

Well, finally getting off my keister and employing many of the
recomendations made regarding cooling Tigers.

The radiator is out of the Tiger and will be re-cored with a 4 row Modine
later on this week.  Am considering the Edelbrock or Stewart Hi-Po Water
pumps for later on.

In the meantime, I would like to get my hands on one of those 6-blade Ford
Canadian Fans.  Have tried many Ford dealers to no avail.....seems as though
the part is discontinued.  Did some junk yard shopping this weekend and
could not locate any 69-70 Mavericks with Air Conditioning that had the Fan
intact.  Any sources you can offer??? Do ya have one lying around gathering
dust??

Thanks for any help the list can offer.  And most importantly, thanks to
all the good advice from the list that has lead to these modifications.
(Including blocking the openings near the horns.....figure it actually
dropped 5 degrees and kept the car cooler, longer, than ever before!)

Regards,

Allan
B9472373   (8-{)>