Re[2]: Another Controversy

To: <laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re[2]: Another Controversy
From: nicholsj@oakwood.org
Date: Fri, 05 Dec 97 10:59:54 -0500

     Steve,

     Dude, you got me wrong again. I think its reprehensible for someone to
     knowingly attempt to defraud someone, i.e. creating fake Tigers and
     selling them as the real thing.  That person should be tied to a chair
     with headphones on and forced to listen endlessly to John Tesch,
     Yanni, Kenny g and Michael Bolton CDs (I'm sure I'll hear about this).
      Why not help the Sunbeam Tiger buyer with information that will help
     him or her make an informed decision instead of keeping it secret.
     Comments made by you or others do not offend or bother me, I think its
     the other way around.

     Jeff