FW: steering cowl refinishing

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: FW: steering cowl refinishing
From: "Parlee, Brad (ED&C,SLS)" <brad.parlee@edc.ge.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 1998 10:20:06 -0500
I did mine by just cleaning and spaying satin polyurethane over the
plastic, looks great and original.  I would suggest if the color is
still close when the plastic is wetted - you will love this method.

Brad Parlee
GE ED&C Sales District Manager - Florida
8*586-5233 / 407-261-8614
FAX 8*586-5216 / 261-8616