Re: steering cowl refinishing

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: steering cowl refinishing
From: mmeswarb@huntel.net
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 23:19:22 -0600
I have heard all the bad rumors about Armor All, but think they're
getting a bad wrap.  If you have ever looked at the dash pads in '69
Mustangs, I think 90% are cracked.  I have been using Armor All on the
dash pad in my '69 Shelby since 1976 and guess what?  No cracks.
Nothing scientific to add here, maybe I'm just lucky.

Mark