Re: steering cowl refinishing

To: JEFF_CARTER@hp-cupertino-om5.om.hp.com, cobra@cdc.hp.com
Subject: Re: steering cowl refinishing
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 1998 17:47:36 EST
My experience with Armorall is that it looks shiney, but then attracts all the
dust in the area.  Another thing, don't try using it on motorcycle seats.  The
seat gets so slipery that one has a hard time staying on the bike.

As far as Armorall on vinyl;  think about it.  Vinyl is plastic how much can
it absorb?  It definitely puts some kind of coating on though.  My feeling on
the stuff right now is put it on the vinyl one or two days before you try to
sell a vehicle.  It usually looks great to a buyer.           Mark L.