RE: Odds and ends

To: "'FrizB MG'" <FrizBMG@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: Odds and ends
From: Frank Marrone <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 08:26:34 -0700
The Series V Alpine I cut up had nuts brazed to the back of the panel.  =
You might be able to get a wrench on it through the access panel up at =
the top of the wheel arch or from behind the dash up under the cowl =
(there is a small opening there).  In either case you'd need a funny =
shaped wrench and a lot of luck.