Re: Holes everywhere

To: laifman@flash.net, MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: Re: Holes everywhere
From: Cool VT <CoolVT@aol.com>
Date: Tue, 5 May 1998 23:21:10 EDT
I believe the stuff I got from Whitney was in sheets something like 3 X 6' and
was advertised as an insulator (I'm not sure about sound deadener).  the
secret seems to be to put in all the full size or large pieces first and then
cut up as necessary the remaining.
 As I had mentioned previously,  some of the larger Home Depot stores used to
have a very good assortment of rubber plugs and grommets.  They were pretty
cheap (10 and 15 cents each), but you'll have to measure the holes and have a
list of sizes.
   Mark L.