Re: Soft Top ... Hat

To: "Larry Wright" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: Soft Top ... Hat
From: Rob Guerra <Bomber44@kaiserair.com>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 10:07:52 -0700
For those interested  most skiers have the very same problem of keeping
your hat on while skiing. Most ski shops carry a cord that has 2 clips on
either end for this very purpose. You clip one to your shirt or jacket the
other to your hat. I have used this for years. I haven't lost my hat in my
Tiger, Ski Boat or snow skiing. The best part is these things are only a
couple of bucks