Re: Soft Top ... Hat

To: Rob Guerra <Bomber44@kaiserair.com>
Subject: Re: Soft Top ... Hat
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Fri, 08 May 1998 11:53:17 -0700
Rob & Listers,

The "lift" that tries to suck your hat off at high speeds can be
essentially eliminated by using a hat with an open mesh top. The ideal hat
would include such a feature along with adjustable visor, drop-down dark
glasses (prescription optional), built-in stereo headphones that double as
ear plugs for open exhaust events, and a spritzer for cooling the wearer in
hot weather.

Bob Palmer