carb

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: carb
From: Alicia <larisab@ix7.ix.netcom.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 1998 07:35:37 -0400
thanks for all the info so far. should gas just weep out of the sight hole
with engine off or at idle ? and how about air screws on the sides? I
adjusted float with engine off and now it wants to cut out when it first
between idle and 1/4 throdle and seams to cut in and out at speed. I have
rebuilt the carb, but have never got it adjusted right. but now its
driveable i can find all the problems and test at speed on the road. I know
over heating is a big problem to and have read many treads on it but never
saw a safe temp number to compare, it runs hot but dosn't seam to boil
over.                         thanks again
                                     Dan
Alicia & Dan
Windsor, NY

B9471431