Re: SAC

To: Steve Laifman <Laifman@flash.net>
Subject: Re: SAC
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 13:39:08 -0700
Steve,

Thanks for the heads up regarding Ms. Cobb!! However, please refrain from
giving any more clues regarding my  appearance. Your description of Ms.
Cobb only adds to my suspicions regarding her (or his?) true identity.
Probably the real issue in this case is not one of gender but rather
species authentication. BTW, did you happen to notice a pointy head
sticking out of that motorcycle cap?? Of course that's not the kind of
thing you would ask about in polite company (especially when they stand 7'
tall).

Stayin' as far from Las Cruces as possible,

Bob