Re: SAC

To: cobmeister@zianet.com
Subject: Re: SAC
From: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 1998 10:41:09 -0700
Hey Colin (or is it Coleen?)

Going on a hunch prompted by your obvious oversensitivity to the issue of
"gender authenticity" I took the initiative of using the enormous resources
of the Internet to do a little checking into your own authenticity. Here's
what I came up with and it's not a pretty picture!

Seems that during you trip to Calif. last year, ostensibly to purchase a
Tiger, someone by the name of "Coleen Cobb" checked into an upscale gender
conversion clinic in Los Gatos. Could this be simply a coincidence??
Perhaps so, but a check of the New Mexico DMV shows that a 1965 Mk1 Tiger
with chassis number B9471815 is registered to a "Coleen Cobb" residing
outside Los Cruces, NM. Given this circumstantial evidence it appears that
what we have here is a highly ironic situation in which the Tiger is
authentic, but the owner is a conversion!! And given the proximity of "Mr."
Cobb to Roswell raises questions beyond just his (or her) gender authenticity.

Well, it's time for my self-gratification break, but don't go away. I'm
sure there's much more exciting news still ahead!

Bob