Re: SAC

To: Bob Palmer <rpalmer@ames.ucsd.edu>
Subject: Re: SAC
From: Colin Cobb <cobmeister@zianet.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 18:38:12 +0400
Hey Bob,

Here we go again, trying to get a committee to do what should be each
of our individual responsibility's!  I mean, come on!  If this isn't a
case of "buyer beware" I don't know what is!  Besides which, it sounds
redundant to me, anyway... you always gotte be careful who ya fu...
"fuss" with... particularly in CA.

Besides which, I assume that this is all academic to you.  With a name
like "palmer" I expect you pretty much take care of your own needs...

Happy Hunting!

--Colin Cobb (and that last name is just a corruption of the archaic
"cobbler" and, yes, I still make my own shoes)