Re: Insurance?

To: Kevin Meek <kevnmeek@netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Insurance?
From: Bruce Richards <bruiser@ont.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 1998 11:31:52 -0500
There is a company, Grundy International (I believe they are in
Pennsylvania).  There number is 800-338-4005.  They quoted me $142/year
for a $16,500.00 value policy.  It carries comprehensive, collision,
$300,000.00 Liability, and 0 deductable.  The last time I got a quote
from them I thought it was around $240/year, but even that is cheap.  I
do believe that they want mileage limitations, but they are reasonable.