What to do?

To: tigers@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: What to do?
From: Wally Menke <wallym@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Mon, 2 Nov 1998 23:12:41 +1100 (EST)
I'm ready to take my bare body to have plastic bead blasted at long last.

There are more useless holes in the bottom of the floor pan than a piece of
Swiss cheese, and once you chip all that grey filler/sealer out from the
welds more gaps than I can count! The tranmission tunnel looks like it was
basically tack welded into place, rather than fully around the joints

I thought to get the MIG out and do the welding properly, but thought I
would then be accused of creating an Alger cause the welding would not be
"original". Any thoughts/discussion on this out there? Or do I just fill up
the joints with the same grey like crud to keep it all original?

I'm just about to make up a rottisierie as well. Has anyone used the bumper
bar brackets for this?, as this to me looks the simplest way to do it.

Cheers
Wally Menke
B9471793