RE: What to do?

To: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>, MWood24020@aol.com
Subject: RE: What to do?
From: Theo Smit <TSmit@novatel.ca>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 1998 14:34:39 -0700
>From looking at the pictures, it seems like Chris' car was a little rumpled in
the front. How scary do you let things get before you won't pick up a car by the
front or rear bumper mounts or jacking points?

Also, it's hard to remove/replace the valence when the rotisserie stand is
sticking through it. I know that the valence panel is spotwelded to the flat
part that forms the lower grille opening (so you could split it there) but it's
gotta be a hassle working around the rotisserie no matter how you do it.

-Theo

Theo Smit
tsmit@novatel.ca
B382002705