Re: What to do?

To: Chris Richards <richards@northcoast.com>
Subject: Re: What to do?
From: Steve Laifman <laifman@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 03 Nov 1998 12:25:54 -0800

Chris Richards wrote:

> I used an old Alpine wishbone as my support piece for the front portion of
> the rotisserie.  See at:
>
> http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5716/
>
> Chris in Trinidad

Chris,

So you did. The exact page is
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/5716/page4.html

I also seem to notice that your rear support appears to be a
beam with square ends going into the jacking points.  If you
look at the page before the one referenced, where the car is
on a flatbed, you can clearly see the square front jacking
points, how integral they are with the frame, and how much
more accessible.  Especially if you don't have an old front
cross member laying around (if that is what you meant by
wishbone).  I am sure that is a clever usage, and you are to
be congratulated on your workable design, and the tremendous
task you undertook.  Still think the front jacking points
would have been easier and better.

Steve
--
                      < one first win, is all >