Re: Electronic ignition

To: "James E. Pickard" <geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Electronic ignition
From: "Joe Hankins" <jhankins@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 08:23:00 -0500
Only one choice, as far as I'm concerned!  The Pertronics Ignitor fits the
bill on all counts. It's invisible (installs entirely inside the original
distributor), a breeze to install (mine took 20 minutes,  including reading
the instructions), works like a dream, and you can convert back to original
anytime you want in 20 minutes!

I've had mine in for a year or so with no problems whatsoever.

Joe