Bell housing

To: mikeburd@email.msn.com
Subject: Bell housing
From: "Parlee, Brad (IndSys,SLS)" <brad.parlee@indsys.ge.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 10:14:40 -0500
Mike,
I too am stalled out, one step behind where you are.  I have no bell
housing.  For what it is worth I have heard that the Lakewood bell housing
is to tall for the tunnel and requires at minimum - a bit of beating.  Hope
someone else on the list has some hands on experience and will let us now
exactly.

Where did you get the bell housing you have?
How much?
Was it predrilled for 6 bolt and the small and large toploader bolt pattern?
Did the larger retainer come with the larger bolt pattern on top loaders.
The retainer is a ford part?
How are you going to do the clutch?
Is this whole procedure documented somewhere?

I was one of the Orlando Tigers at the drags with Bob Hokanson, Jerry 10sec
Porche, John 14sec Webber.......  I'm Brad 16sec barrel 260 Parlee.