Re: inquiry 031199c

To: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Subject: Re: inquiry 031199c
From: "JAN HARDE" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 06:43:58 -0800
Larry,

Contact "KEYSTONE" Company, formerly Keystone wheel, they now distribute
replacement car body panels and bumpers etc. they also do rechroming and
straightening of bumpers.
They carry a line of undercoating as well, and other such products, in brush
form.
They are located in the (909) or (714) area code in San Bernadino ,Ca area.
I do not have a phone # for you I am sorry..

Good luck,        Jan...