Re: inquiry 031199c

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: inquiry 031199c
From: George Roberts <georoberts@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 12:35:41 -0800
I used to work at an oil company that made various automotive products.
One of the products was undercoating, mix 90 gallons of liquid asphalt with
100 lbs of asbestos and you have a compound that could be applied with a
putty knife or squeegee.
Or we just sold "Liquid Undercoating" which was straight liquid asphalt,
available at your local hardware.