RE: inquiry 031199c

To: "'JAN HARDE'" <harde@cyberesc.net>
Subject: RE: inquiry 031199c
From: "Wright, Larry" <lrw@aop.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 1999 10:10:03 -0500

Lawrence R. Wright
Purchasing Analyst
Andrews Office Products Div. of USOP
lrw@aop.com
Ph. 301.386.7923  Fx. 301.386.5333

JAN HARDE  wrote:
* Contact "KEYSTONE" Company, formerly Keystone wheel, they now
* distribute
* replacement car body panels and bumpers etc. they also do
* rechroming and
* straightening of bumpers.
* They carry a line of undercoating as well, and other such
* products, in brush
* form.
* They are located in the (909) or (714) area code in San
* Bernadino ,Ca area.
* I do not have a phone # for you I am sorry..
* Good luck,        Jan...

Thanks. Alas, here in Maryland we don't have San Bernadino phone books;
I tried various search engines and keywords on the 'Net, but only got
press releases concerning Keystone's stock. Perhaps another Lister might
have further info on Keystone or an alternative source underfoot...