Re: tach questions

To: geowiz@www.worldnet.att.net, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: tach questions
From: BEAU2EVE@aol.com
Date: Mon, 15 Mar 1999 18:59:01 EST
Hi,
     I've had no luck personally with Mo-Ma rebuilts.  I personally had my
tachometer & speedometer rebuilt by Nossenger in upstate New York.  The
quality was great the price was good and I just installed Petronix ignitor in
my Tiger this past weekend.  Not only did the car run smoother at an idle than
before, the tachometer worked fine and performance seemed to increase.  You
should have no trouble with the electronic ignition.  A personal friend of
mine had his speedometer rebuilt by Mo-Ma, returned it twice and still is
unsatisfied.  These are my experiences with Mo-Ma.

                                                                      Beau
                                                                       B947095
1