Re: 4-spd overdrive

To: <CE25593@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4-spd overdrive
From: "Doug Mallory" <rdmallory@earthling.net>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2000 16:29:33 -0500
I have a SR4 (Single rail 4 speed) where 4th is an over drive
that is supposed to work in the early 4 speed case. And all you have
to do is turn the 3/4 shift lever over. Someone on the list had one
installed.
The transmission is out of my Bronco and has new bearings and cluster gear.

I'll take $75.00 plus shipping if you think you can use it.

Doug