RE: Strange Panel Lamp Switch?

To: "'cloverdale'" <marrone@wco.com>, Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Strange Panel Lamp Switch?
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jan 2000 13:59:28 -0700
That doesn't sound right. The conventional panel light switch is a
two-position (off / on) and you have the little flip-up lenses on the
indicator lights to give you 'low' and 'high'.
However, you could always duct the blower air over the resistor to augment
the heat coming off the heater core :).

Theo