Re: Strange Panel Lamp Switch?

To: <Tiger2@telus.net>
Subject: Re: Strange Panel Lamp Switch?
From: "cloverdale" <marrone@wco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 10:53:23 -0800
If it is the type of switch that I have then a heat shield would make sense
because I imagine that that resistor can get pretty hot in the dim position.
My switch did not have a heat shield, the only thing that clips on is the
resistor itself.

Do you mean to say that there suppliers of this switch with the resistor?
If so could you please tell me who?

Thanks!

Frank
B9471116