The dust cloud clears...

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: The dust cloud clears...
From: Cushcom1@aol.com
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 11:49:45 EST
To all:
Hey, I can brave all the snide comments from those listers who are too anal to
look at another perspective. And no one is a greater supporter of the marque,
its history and its future than I am. So it is gratifying to see that I'm not
the only one who has knowledge of a kink in the TAC armour. Instead of trying
to deny their own inability to detect a purpose-built fraud, the Tackers should
perhaps spend more time trying to figure out what happened and how to correct
the problem in the future.

Hey, nothing in this world is perfect...not even the TAC program.
Jeff the Tigerman