RE: Performance Tuning the Tiger

To: "'Ronak, TP (Timothy)'" <Timothy.P.Ronak@akzo-nobel.com>
Subject: RE: Performance Tuning the Tiger
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 16:25:32 -0700
Gee, Tim, thanks for your concern, but it's been nice enough the last couple
of days that the ice on the garage floor melted so my starter adventure
yesterday wasn't all that bad. I sincerely hope it's not -40 when you get
back from that nice warm weather. ;)

It's time to jack up the back of the car tonight and get going on fitting
those Flowmasters.

Theo

        <snip>