RE: Safer Fuel Tank.

To: "'James Barrett'" <jamesbrt@mindspring.com>, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Safer Fuel Tank.
From: Theo Smit <TSMIT@isotel.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 07:58:38 -0700
Try Fuel-safe or ATL fuel cells. They make steel or aluminum-enclosed
bladder tanks that are approved by most racing organizations. They won't be
the cheapest thing around, but they are really, really good.
http://www.aerotec.thomasregister.com/olc/aerotec/home.htm
http://www.fuelsafe.com/

Best regards,
Theo