Re: Safer Fuel Tank.

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Safer Fuel Tank.
From: "TOM WITT" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 16:39:47 -0800
Thought my tanks were empty, but tipped the car with a jack just to be on
the safe side. I had to pull the tank on the drivers side because I was
unable to "fish" out the Dead Rat under the tank. Anyway, when I pulled the
hose gas flooded my garage! I screamed for help from my wife (who at times
like this needs a Beltone, I guess) and was not heard. In my haste to remedy
the problem I knocked down my clip-on trouble light!!
To be continued......... .
- Just kidding. I was relieved when the bulb did not shatter. The rusted
lower
quarters "effectively" drained to my advantage.  Such was my first 24 hr's
as a Tiger owner.  Tom Witt