Re: Safer Fuel Tank.

To: Steve Griffing <bartdog@mindspring.com>
Subject: Re: Safer Fuel Tank.
From: "Pete Stanisavljevich" <pete_stanisavljevich@coxtarget.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Feb 2000 08:09:38 -0500
I had the misfortune of being rear ended in a MkV Alpine in the late
seventies. The impact separated the cross-over tube from the right side tank,
spilling the contents of the gas tank into the trunk and on to the road.

I still shudder to think what might have been if there was an ignition source.

Peter S.
B9471799