Idling problems

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Idling problems
From: "Bryon K. Fortney" <bfortney@us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 22:07:25 -0600
Took the advice of several people and replaced the power valve in the
carb.  Started it up, warmed it up and got it to idle nicely at about
850 RPM.  Thought I did it.  Took it out for a brief ride around the
neiborhood and started to stall at idle again.  Brought it home checked
all the levels, adjusted the idle mixture again with no help.

Also, I have reconnected all the electronic ignition connections. I have
check all possible vacuum leaks.  I agree with most an electronic
ignition works or it does not so I do not think this is where the
problem is.

Joe or Rob, can I borrow your carb?

Any idea's appreciated.

--