Re: Europe Trip

To: Louis & Laila <bwana@c2i2.com>
Subject: Re: Europe Trip
From: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2000 07:32:45 -0500
Another little thing is that when the lights change, they go first to
yellow for a very short time and then to green.  Since most of the cars
in Europe are stick shift, this give time to get in gear, and not hold
up the line.  And no, no one jumped the light before it was green.

The buses also shut down their engine at red lights and restarted on
yellow, to save fuel and cut down on pollution.  It all adds up.

A driving school here is only dependent on the teacher, and then on the
penalty for breaking the law.

Larry