Re: Europe Trip

To: Larry Paulick <larry.p@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Europe Trip
From: Bruce McGuire <CV_Bruce@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Nov 2000 12:58:49 -0800
This seems to be a bit of American WWII history that has not been well
taught.
My Grandfather had German and Italian POW's working on his cotton farm in
Arizona during the war. He told me many times about this as we'd drive by the
old camp on our way hunting or fishing, but none of my teachers growing up
seemed to know about this chapter in history.

Bruce McGuire