Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer

To: awtiger@ix.netcom.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Crappy Sunbeam Parts Dealer
From: SFordRB@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 15:09:02 EDT
The issue is not about a delay in parts, but rather a flippant attitude and a
degree of disrespect. So far I've only heard one side of the story and till I
hear the other side I will look for other suppliers first and avoid a
possible unpleasant encounter that partially occurs from my reading of the
complaint.

The more important issue is if this is the place to air business
disagreements. Maybe, we should have a rating system such as E-Bay that
incorporates actual customers comments about their dealings with sellers.
Somebody start another site to handle it all. As for me, I'll concern myself
with the technical issues relevant to my Tiger.

Sean "Moonstone"