Radial/Comp T/A

To: "Tigers List" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Radial/Comp T/A
From: "Shaun Laughy" <shaunl@home.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:46:19 -0700
For some reason, my recently acquired Tiger has Radial T/A'a on the front and
Comp T/A's on the back (both 205/60(V)R13 on Panasports).  Just wondering if
it makes more sense to have the Comps on the rear (improved traction but I
will likely destroy them in short order :-) ) or on the front (might help the
beast get around corners a little better).  Any thoughts on this?  Eventually,
I will put the same tires on all four corners, but I am spending MORE than
enough money on other things right now!

Thanks,
SL